Home Loans for Veterans
Designed to help active duty military and veterans qualify for homeownership, VA Home Loans are guaranteed by the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs and feature easy home financing options. Because VA loans are government insured, they offer veterans and military personnel lower interest rates and better terms than conventional mortgages. VA Home Loans are especially popular for first time home buyers. (Learn more about First Time Home Buyers, by clicking here.)
Benefits to a VA Home Loan include:
- No down payment required
- Not limited to first time homebuyers
- Terrific interest rates
- On purchase loans, closing costs may be paid by the seller.
- Adjustable & fixed rate mortgage options
- No monthly mortgage insurance premiums
- No prepayment penalty
- VA assistance to borrowers due to financial difficulty
- Ability to finance the VA funding fee
- Reduced funding fees with a down payment of at least 5% and exemption for veterans receiving VA compensation
We are proud to support those who have served our country. If you have questions about VA loans, please contact our team today!